Saturday, 14 September 2013

Coming soon on eBay...

After a 60-hour working week I can finally get back to doing a bit of blogging! 
  My son has decided he only wants to collect Star Wars Lego (and a select few other sets including Castle and Racers, oh and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.........)  The result of this is a small pile of sets from a range of different themes that are going to be listed on eBay in the very near future so he can have money to buy more Star Wars sets. 


Complete sets with boxes (or polybags) and instructions.
  Themes include City, Power Miners, Toy Story, Monster Fighters and one or two from Prince of Persia, Ninjago, Atlantis etc. There is another pile of small sets that are complete but don't have their packaging. These were mostly promotional sets and some are now quite hard to find, another post on them in the near future. There are also a few incomplete sets where I know a piece or two has been broken or sucked up the vacuum cleaner (a constant hazard!!) I will be completing these sets later on with a Bricklink order, again, more about that nearer the time. 
  I will post links to the listings when they go live. I post anywhere in the world and always include insurance if I have to post outside the UK. 
  Enjoy your weekend, I'm off to top up my glass of wine!
  

7 comments:

  1. Hello Hairy,
    I hope the sale is very successful so your son can get what he really wants.
    big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giac! He's going to be spoiled for choice, I just hope what he buys lasts longer than some of these sets have! Kind regards, Brian

      Delete
  2. Ciao Brian avete davvero una bellissima collezione! Spero che la vostra vendita abbia un grande successo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mely! Thank you, I'm sure they will sell well! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
  3. Hi Brian, Good luck with the sale. I look forward to reading the future posts you mentioned. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! They have started well and my son is just itching to spend the money! I've tried to persuade him to save it but noooooo..! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jennifer! They have started well and my son is just itching to spend the money! I've tried to persuade him to save it but noooooo..! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete