Saturday, 20 July 2013

Hero Factory sets on eBay.

The three Hero factory sets are now listed on eBay, about half a week later than I originally planned, but if you're interested in having a bid you can find my eBay selling page here!
   As with all my auctions I ship worldwide and offer 100% money back if you're not happy with your purchase.
   I've been working way too many hours the past few weeks and haven't posted any where near as many times as I would have liked to, but I'm trying to be a bit stricter on myself and will try to post twice a week....hopefully. I've got plenty of new sets I want to review and a few other ideas in the pipeline to hopefully amuse and entertain (or in the case of Tiggy, make REALLY jealous! (Love you Tiggy!!))


4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your eBay sales! See you again soon! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mucha suerte con tus ventas en Ebay, seguro que vendes son fantasticos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete