Sunday, 14 July 2013

Hero Factory sets for eBay.

My son managed to collect three Lego hero Factory sets over the past two or three years and has now realized he doesn't actually like them.... So later this week they will be for auction on eBay. I will leave a link to the listings when they're on, just in case anyone would like a bid!
  Hero Factory was the successor to Bionicle and as far as I can see there was virtually no difference. They all use big clunky parts you can't do much else with. Anyway, they're all complete in excellent condition and all have their boxes and instructions. The set numbers are 7164, 7167 and 7168 and were released in 2010.

The silver guy is Bulk, the white one is Stormer and the red one is Furno.
As usual with my eBay listings I will post anywhere in the world and always include insurance for addresses outside the UK.


12 comments:

  1. They look ferocious! Good luck to the bidders! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer. They definitely scare me!! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
  2. Mi hijo con 28 años aún los colecciona..Ahora está con los de policia..aims que recuerdos

    Estos son bellisimos

    Gracias por compartir

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Victoria! I hate to admit it but I've had Lego of one sort or another for the past 40 years.....☺ Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
  3. Hello Hairy,
    I don't remember seeing these...Lego has changed so much from when I used to play with them.
    All the best,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giac! To be honest I really don't like this kind of Lego, There's not a lot you can do with it! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
  4. Bueno, bueno... mi hijo se ha enamorado de estos bichos. A mi me gustan más los otros, pero esos son muy de su estilo.
    Gracias por compartirlos con nosotros.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Raquel! My son loved them too, for about two years then he decided he didn't like them any more! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
  5. Que pasada, mi nieto alucina con estos "bichos" jejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ascension! That sounds scary!! Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet all together they would make a pretty cool creature. Funny just came across some of the Knights figures, earlier ones with the Lego yellow faces, was Blown Away by how much better made they seem than some of the newer releases. Am almost positive we have that red one somewhere, or maybe its larger counterpart

    Have you seen set 3300003 ? AWEsome set! Was so entranced by it, found it over on Bricklink.com and its Really a CooL mini model - will have some sort of intro on it soon on TiGGs blog

    TiGGs is looking a tad too longingly at your three figures LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiggy! I'm not very clued up on Hero Factory sets so I don't know exactly how long they've been available. I know what you mean by some older sets seeming better, I suppose even Lego can't improve on everything!!
      I have seen the Lego Mini Shop, it's sooo cute! Apparently they were a promotional set given away at selected Lego Store openings in the USA and UK, so I would imagine they would sell for big bucks on Bricklink!!
      Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete