Saturday, 1 December 2012

6604 Formula -1 Racer.

I bought this on eBay not too long ago. I always try to buy complete sets with box and instructions though some people's idea of complete seems to be totally and utterly wrong! Thankfully this set was fine, my only little complaint was that the instructions had been hole-punched.
   There's nothing special about this set, it's small (31 pieces) and had nothing to give it a wow factor. The minifig didn't even have a printed torso. I always considered these small sets as kind of gap fillers, if you wanted an extra fireman, policeman, general figure then these were the sets to get. Having said that I had pretty much all of them from 1978 to the mid 1990's when I entered my 'dark age' and got rid of most of them. So although even when it came out there was not much to recommend this set, I still had to have it and I'm happy with the memories it brings back now I've got it again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment