Sunday, 21 October 2012

eBay links, lost packages and new sets!

Okay, the Atlantis and Alien Conquest sets have just gone live on eBay and you can see the listings here for Atlantis and here for Alien Conquest.
   I haven't had time to put any more Series 1 minifigures on yet, maybe during the coming week. There's been one minifigure I sold that I posted to France but it seems it hasn't arrived. I may have to put insurance on sets sent outside the UK to help ensure they do turn up but of course that means higher postage costs. As it is, I will have to refund the buyer and lose out all round on this one. Annoying!
   I won a vintage Lego set on eBay late last week and I'll hopefully do a mini review for it within the next few days. 
   Lots of images of next years sets coming online now. I'll be buying all the City stuff as usual. Brickset has got the City stuff, Star Wars, Creator and most of the other themes' pictures loaded up. Well worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment