Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Well, there's not a lot I can say today. STILL can't find the missing piece from the Republic Cruiser, still haven't started my new Helicopter Rescue, still haven't put an order in on Bricklink... One thing I am going to do, probably Friday evening or on Saturday, is list my Star Wars Droid Escape set 9490.
Soon to be auctioned 9490


I was given this as a gift by a well-meaning relative, but sadly Star Wars isn't my thing any more, mainly due to the very high prices for licensed products. I have to admit though, I love the new look of the Sand Troopers. Lego's minifig print jobs just get better!


I usually put ebay items for auction with a start bid of 99 pence and let them find their own level. It's what I did with masses of Lego sets I had from the early 1980's to the mid-1990's. That was my 'dark ages' and BOY am I regretting it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment