Thursday, 26 July 2012

Next on eBay.

I've got three sets I'll be listing on eBay on Saturday, around 7:00pm to 8:00pm GMT. As usual I'll post any where in the world. All sets should be 100% complete but I'll go through them with a fine tooth comb to make sure and I will advise on anything missing on the eBay listing. Also as usual, any stickers that came with the sets have been applied. 


First up: Prince of Persia 7572: Quest Against Time. 506 pieces
One of the instruction manuals is a little bit dog-eared

Includes light brick (fully working!)

4 minifigures and lots of sneaky traps!




Next we have Harry Potter set 4738: Hagrid's hut. 442 pieces.
This set also includes a working light brick.


Main cast. There are also 3 small spiders and a rat (not shown).


Inside the hut!




Lastly for this week there is Star Wars set 8087: TIE Defender. 304 pieces.
Box and instructions in excellent condition.


Vader would be proud!
I also meant to do a mini review of  'The Mine' today but I'll leave that until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment