Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Ahhhh.... I seem to have accidentally bought another Lego set. I think I'm going to have to work overtime to feed my brickie habit. Just got the brand new 4429 - Helicopter Rescue. I'll give a quick review when it's built. With what little time I seem to get to actually build anything, it'll probably be finished sometime at the weekend. 
It's funny how Lego City has dozens of Police and Fire stations but not so many medical centers or hospitals. One of these days I'm going to have to MOC a big hospital, problem is it could take years at my pace! 
Still no luck finding the missing piece for my Star Wars Republic Cruiser. I'll probably have to get it from Bricklink, then plonk the set on ebay and see how well it does.
And the sets keep on coming... 4429


No comments:

Post a Comment